Upgrade your old pump and help the RNLI – £99 for our 99!
2018 is our 99th year in business, so to celebrate, we're giving something back to our customers… and helping to support a fantastic charity at the same time!
Throughout 2018, we’re helping customers with sites in the UK upgrade their pump systems, and replace older, potentially inefficient pumps with more cost-effective solutions.
For every pump you scrap with us in 2018 and replace with a DEPA® air operated double diaphragm pump or an ELRO® stationary and mobile peristaltic pump from Crane ChemPharma & Energy Flow Solutions, we'll give you £99, and donate the value of the scrapped pump to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI).
If your business is currently using old pumps, they may be:
- Inefficient in their operation
- More expensive to run than newer pumps
- Less environmentally friendly
The latest DEPA® range of air-operated double diaphragm pumps are renowned for their reliability and efficiency, while ELRO® stationary and mobile peristaltic pumps have established themselves in the position displacement pump market as indispensable products for industry.
How the pump scrappage scheme works
- Safely dispose of your old pump/pumps.
- Give you a cheque for £99 for each of your old pumps
The following DEPA® AODD pumps are available under the scheme:
- Series DH-TP/TPL
- Cast Metal Pumps, Series M
- Stainless Steel Pumps, Series L, Type DL-SFS/SF (Food Line)
- High Pressure Pumps, Series DB
- Dual Pumps, Series DZ
- DH® Next Generation Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Non Metallic Pumps, Series P
- Stainless Steel Pumps, Series L, Type DL-SLV/SUV (Food Line)
- Stainless Steel Pumps, Series L Aseptic Line certified by EHEDG
- Powder Pumps, Series DP
The following ELRO® pumps are available under the scheme:
Static peristaltic pumps
- IP range - IP 100, IP 200, IP 400, IP 500, IP 600, IP 800
- XP range – XP 200, XP 400, XP 800
Mobile peristaltic pumps
- GUP 3-1, 5
- GP20.10 EX
The offer covers multiple pumps on one site – so for each old pump that is scrapped and replaced with a new DEPA® AODD pump or ELRO® pump, you will receive £99. You can either bring/send your old pumps to our Billingham HQ for disposal, or our engineering team will de-commission your old pumps on site.
If you want to support our campaign, please call us on 01642 379500 quoting ‘scrappage scheme’. Or message us on our contact page below with your details and including ‘scrappage scheme’ in the message box.
The entire scrap value of the old pumps we collect will be donated to the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, which has 237 lifeboat stations. Two of these are in Redcar and Hartlepool, close to our HQ in Billingham. The 40,000+ RNLI volunteers saved 558 lives in 2016, and as well as their fantastic work on our coastline, also help support flood rescue efforts.
We distribute pumps for pump manufacturers worldwide...
Tomlinson Hall is the sole UK distributor for DEPA, ELRO and Richter pumps.