Tomlinson Hall Continues to Keep All Essential Businesses Pumping
March 24th 2020
As an integral product and service provider to key industries – including healthcare, food and beverage and pharmaceutical - it is essential that Tomlinson Hall remains open during these unprecedented times enabling vital operations to function.
As such – and in accordance with all government guidelines – we have implemented a number of measures throughout the business, at every level, to ensure the health and safety of our workforce is protected, which is our number one priority.
To enable the business to keep moving, we have implemented the following processes:
- Our workshop and office staff have both been split into two teams and operational shifts have been divided accordingly;
- Workers identified as high risk are fully operational from home and are contactable via email and phone;
- We are strongly imposing that if anyone, outside of the Tomlinson Hall business needs to attend our site, they call us in advance to let us know on +44 (0)1642 379500, so we can be prepared and implement any necessary procedures;
- We are asking for pumps to be sent indirectly for repair, however, we are also available to carry out site visits;
- Before we conduct any site visits, we will need to discuss current operations and carry out a full risk assessment;
- All staff will follow strict advice including working two metres apart and wash hands on a frequent basis for a minimum of 20 seconds;
- The work environment will be frequently cleaned with objects and surfaces regularly disinfected with standard cleaning products.
For Tomlinson Hall, business is continuing as normal, just not in the usual way. We will continue to supply our extensive range of quality pumps and spares that are available ready off the shelf out to the site, respond to breakdown emergencies and deliver technical assurances and specifications.
Our number one priority, as we continue to operate during these challenging times, is to protect our workforce, and we will be doing everything we can to make sure this happens.
We are extremely grateful to all of the frontline and key workers and would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you from all of the team. Tomlinson Hall will continue to do everything we can within our powers to continue pumping much-needed operations.
For any pump enquiries, please call the office directly on +44 (0)1642 379500.
Over the past couple of months, we have seen a significant increase in activity for our maintenance and service department.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, our workshop, like all other businesses, has had to make significant changes to embrace the new and safe way of working, ensuring our staff are protected at all times.
We are delighted to have received a Mayor’s Civic Award in recognition of the company’s contribution to the local community.
We are delighted to have recently added a new brand to our already extensive pump portfolio, as we are now working in partnership with a leading European manufacturer, SAMOA. As a specialist in equipment for fluid transfer, dispensing, dosing, recovery and inventory control, SAMOA designs and manufactures a range of pump equipment and is well-known across the globe.
We understand that many companies are currently struggling to source and secure delivery of Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a sole distributor of DEPA® products in the UK, Tomlinson Hall has large volumes of stock available directly off the shelf and ready for next day delivery.
We distribute pumps for pump manufacturers worldwide...
Tomlinson Hall is the sole factory direct UK distributor for DEPA, ELRO and Richter pumps.